Friday, May 13, 2011

Blog Love: Fudging It

Do you suck at cooking? I suck at cooking. I could make absurdly complicated cocktails all day, but when it comes to anything involving a stove (except for simple syrup, which is stupid easy), I am completely inept. That's why I'm excited about Fudging It, a new cooking blog for and by "young southern cooks making it up as we go" that's curated by my cousin Mitch's delightful wife Sara. It's full of super delicious and super accessible recipes, perfect for a cooking novice like me, or for anyone who loves food but has not yet become Julia Child.

Mosey on over there and check it out, and while you're at it, take a gander at the El Diablo cocktail, a classic cocktail made with tequila, lime juice, creme de cassis, and ginger ale that is both easy to make and easy to drink. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment